اتصال مجاني +86-21-58386256
اتصل بنا الآن 24/7 دعم العملاء
منطقة بودونغ الجديدة ، شنغهاي ، الصينطريق جاوك الشرقيرقم 1688
Footfalls drop but retailers cool about VAT in UAE. Ashwani Kumar /Abu Dhabi Filed on January 1, 2018 | Last updated on January 1, 2018 at 07.39 pm
Jan 03, 2018· UAE and Saudi Arabia introduce VAT to boost non-oil revenue. In an effort to transition their economies away from oil dependency, Saudi Arabia and the UAE have introduced VAT on various goods and services
Feb 18, 2018· Watch عادل الجبير يريد مواصلة الضغط على الدوحة - video dailymotion - tankyedaw on dailymotion
Local governments will get 70 percent of the revenues of the value added tax (VAT), implemented as of January 1. The remaining 30 percent will go to the
My Son Is Dating a Minor: Should I Be Worried About the Legal Implications? Your 18-year-old son is dating a 16-year-old classmate – no big deal, right? A two-year age difference isn't particularly alarming, and dating is fairly standard at that age.
Jan 03, 2018· End of tax-free Saudi Arabia and UAE: Shock new hikes unleashed by Arab states BOTH Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have introduced a …
Gold retailer in UAE absorbs VAT for January Rohma Sadaqat . Filed on January 4, 2018 | Last updated on January 4, 2018 at 06.17 am With VAT introduced on January 1, prices of most goods and ...
VAT Q&A: Should I pay VAT on a health club membership I paid for last year? The Dubai reader was asked earlier this month to pay the tax for the 2018 portion of her membership.
VAT in UAE: Shopkeepers hold out for small change. Retailers willing to absorb extra charges for the sake of customer satisfaction. Some shops say they are willing to absorb small extra charges in ...
Gold in India is losing its shine, with demand expected in the world's second-largest consumer of the yellow metal to remain subdued this year as Indians look towards other investment options ...